Below you can find the AWWCA membership forms, both for becoming a member of the AWWCA, and for becoming a Friend of the AWWCA.
Membership is available to all individuals who fulfil the following criteria:
- They are at least 18 years of age.
- They reside in one of the following neighbourhoods: Ainslie Wood, Ainslie Wood East, Ainslie Wood West, Ainslie Wood North, Westdale South or Westdale North.
- They own the dwelling in which they reside or they are related to the owner of the dwelling in which they reside.
- They have paid the annual membership fee.
Friends of the AWWCA:
- An individual who does not meet the criteria of 1, 2 and 3 above may apply to be a Friend of the AWWCA. The Board of Directors may approve such applications if it considers the applicant will support the aims and objectives of the Association as outlined in the AWWCA’s mission statement.
- Friends of the AWWCA pay the same fee as full members.
- Friends of the AWWCA receive the newsletter and may be on the Association’s e-mail list.
- Friends of the AWWCA have no voting rights.
Completed forms and payment may be delivered to
1063 King Street West Suite 221 Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4S3