100 Mile Dinner: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- A gourmet dinner featuring foods from our region. Vegetarian options. Includes soup, salad, main course, dessert, coffee, tea, and your choice of pop or locally made wine.
- Performances by The Conservation Authority, Chinese Minority Dancers, Susan Degner, Christine Hagens, Michael Knowles, and more! ( Listen)
- Tickets: $25, $15 children 12 and under / students / unwaged. Available at Compass Info Centre, Bryan Prince Bookseller, and St. Paul’s Church. ($30 / $20 at the door)
Open Mic Café: 8:00 – 10:30 p.m., no cover charge (pay what you can)
- Join thousands across the planet as we turn off the lights and go by candlelight for one hour, symbolizing our commitment to reducing our use of energy (www.EarthHour.org)
- Electronic Waste Collection: bring your unwanted electronics and printer cartridges for recycling and receive a free cookie!